46 Minna also known as Harlot is a unique, versatile, centrally located venue for Corporate Events and Company Parties. Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco and SOMA district and walking distance from the Moscone Convention Center. 46 Minna is available for private functions such as corporate events, meetings, networking sessions, product launches, fashion shows, holiday parties, media functions, small live concerts, tech/video game showcases, movie screenings, and much, much more. Our Mezzanine Level holds up to 60 guests comfortably, and may be rented out during happy hour as a private loft space that overlooks the Main Level below. The Mezzanine Level is ideal for birthdays, anniversaries, engagement parties, farewells, and other private celebrations. Both levels may be rented out simultaneously.
46 Minna has also hosted many happy hour live performances with Alice Radio including intimate, acoustic, “unplugged” performances by Lenny Kravitz, Foster the People, Gavin DeGraw, Colbie Caillat, Florence and the Machine, Rob Thomas, Dido, Natasha Bedingfield, Better Than Ezra, and more. Additionally, 46 Minna hosts several internet radio downtempo/chill lounge happy hour events by Below Zero and Groovera with performances by Karmacoda, Sutro, Artemis, and more.
Our ever-changing Client List includes heavy-hitters from the finance, tech, media, gaming, political, fashion, social networking, and banking industries. Please contact Dennise Allred at email@example.com or call 415.494.4166 for any inquiries regarding your next special event. Our helpful staff will cater to any and all of your company or corporate event needs and ensure that you have a very successful outcome.
- 2650 sq ft total
- 2000 sq ft MAIN Level
- 650 sq ft MEZZANINE Level
- 17’ high Main Level
- 2 Full Service Bars / 1 on Main Level and 1 on Mezzanine Level
- Loft-Style Mezzanine with VIP entrance and WC
- Natural light during daytime hours / Venue can be blacked out
- Glass-enclosed ventilated smoking patio
- Unparalleled modern baroque décor with rich textures and patterns
- Coat check room and service
- Ample parking garages on Minna Street and surrounding areas
- Valet parking available
- Convenient downtown SOMA location
- Close to the Financial District, major hotels, and world-class restaurants
- Located only a few blocks from the Moscone Center, AT&T Park, Embarcadero, and SF MOMA
- Preferred caterers list (please inquire for latest list of preferred caterers)
- Outside catering welcome
- Catering prep space in basement level with ample counters, sink, walk-in refrigerator, ice machine, microwave, hot box, and more
- Simplified load-in and load-out via Minna Street entrance and Shaw Alley side door
- AV includes projector, 12’+ automatic roll-down white screen, DVD player, and 3 small wall-embedded monitors ideal for branding
- Professional and beautiful staff
- Live band/entertainment capabilities (please inquire for a the latest list of entertainment vendors including Vau De Vire Society and various bands)
- Newly installed updated state-of-the-art EAW sound system
- DJ Equipment includes Technic turntables, Pioneer mixer with Serato, Pioneer CDJ CD-players, and monitors
- Décor and floral design assistance
- Outside rentals assistance
- Show and spotlighting
- Generous lounge seating
- Unique large scale artwork
- Artisan-crafted chandeliers
Additional venue photos, event photos, and references available upon request.
Please contact Dennise Allred, Director of Corporate and Private Events, at 415.494.4166 for availability, proposals/quotes, and to schedule a site visit.